Celebrating our Spotlight 2020 winners
13 July 2020
Last week, we went live on Radio Ardonagh to announce the winners of our 2020 Spotlight Awards, our annual employee recognition programme.
While not the original plan for our awards ceremony, the virtual event allowed more colleagues than ever before to be involved in the virtual crowning of our winners across the 12 categories.
From over 700 nominations and 54 finalists, congratulations to our 2020 Spotlight Awards winners:
- Collaboration and Innovation – Terrorism Facility
- Service Excellence – Caroline Fallon, Group Legal
- MGA Excellence – Deanne Evans, Geo Underwriting
- Broking Excellence – Commercial and Personal Lines – Lynn Mildner, Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Broking Excellence – Specialty - Nicholas McCayna, Bishopsgate
- Rising Star – Jason Bernard, Autonet
- Emerging Leader – Sophie Meiklejohn, Price Forbes
- Leader of the Year – Penny Bishop, Towergate Insurance Brokers
- The ACT Award – Patrick McLoughlin, Swinton
- Community Spirit – Ammanford Office, Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Team of the Year – Safeguard
- Judges Choice - Bank Reconciliations, Client Money Calculations, Audit Support and Payaways Teams - Finance
We also announced four additional award winners – our Pride of Ardonagh recipients. These colleagues were recognised by the executive leadership team for extraordinary efforts which enhanced the strength, stability and agility of the business in the extraordinary circumstances of the past few months.
- Martin Spackman, Trading Operations Manager, Towergate Riskline from Advisory
- Andrew Taylor, Facilities Team Leader, Autonet from Atlanta
- Richard Allen, Head of IT Infrastructure, URIS from MGA
- Chris Kent, Finance Director from Ardonagh Specialty
Congratulations and well done to all!