This week we’re celebrating one year since officially becoming The Ardonagh Group.
In July 2017, our new identity was unveiled to the market and our people have achieved quite a lot since then…
- We attracted some of the best talent in the market into our ranks
- We were shortlisted for 34 awards across our businesses and won 8 honours
- We landed some of our biggest clients ever across our businesses
- We tapped into expertise across the Group to launch Fram, Geo’s first international MGA
- We took advantage of synergies between Towergate and Direct Group
- We grew clients and premium in Chase Templeton and Autonet thanks to two book buys
- We launched The Ardonagh Community Trust and raised over £341,000 towards causes across the UK in just 9 months
- We came together for Go Green Day to raise £61,000 together and get ACT off to a flying start
- We welcomed Carole Nash, Healthy Pets and Mastercover into the family
- We worked with former Met Police Commissioner Lord Bernard Hogan-Howe
- We celebrated 20 years of Autonet, 20 years of Towergate and 25 years of Paymentshield
- We witnessed the arrival of Geo Underwriting, replacing Towergate’s MGA brand
- We watched Price Forbes and Advisory partner together on the Worldwide Broker Network
- We collaborated to get our businesses GDPR ready
- We held the first ever Ardonagh Spotlight Awards, celebrating over 100 finalists in style at the Natural History Museum in London
- We brought Price Forbes and Bishopsgate closer together in the new Speciality and International segment
- We’ve raised over £75,000 for Mind, our chosen charity partner
- We expanded our reinsurance capability with Price Forbes Risk Solutions
- We’ve joined the Time to Change campaign to end mental health discrimination in the UK
- We just took home Transformational Deal of the Year at the 2018 British Insurance Awards
It’s an amazingly long list, and one that’s definitely not exhaustive. People of Ardonagh… share your proudest moment since become part of the Group below!
Thank you to all 6,000 of you who have contributed to the Group’s success so far. Here’s to another year of progress…
Ardonagh Community Trust announces its first Bright Future Prize winner
Ardonagh Community Trust, the registered charity of the Ardonagh Group, is delighted to reveal the first ever winner of the Bright Future Prize — a new £20,000 funding stream to help young people turn their innovative community-based projects into reality.
Meet the finalists of Ardonagh Community Trust's - Bright Future Prize
In April, Ardonagh Community Trust (ACT) launched its first Bright Future Prize – a new funding stream targeting teens with big dreams for their communities. This week, we announced the talented young finalists of the Bright Future Prize who are in with a chance to win £20,000 to make a difference to a cause they care about.